~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sheryl The Slut {Part 1}


There was our friend he invited us, me and my husband to visit him in Sheveville. He was a very close friend, close in an intimate way. He visited us and we had sex, I mean they both him and my husband fucked me. This time he called and offered to go to Canada's Wonderland together that’s for a whole day, and at night…well at night, we’ll be driving each other crazy.
I didn’t wanna fly there and tacked my husband to drive to Sheveville. “At least I’ll be able to dress sexy” I promised. He got very excited and agreed.
I was sitting in a car with Robert wearing extremely short mini-skirt from under which stockings’ laces were seen. Under semi-transparent blouse I had a bra with openings for my nipples, thanks to it they were rubbing against the cloth at any movement. That made them hard.
Drivers of passing by tracks glanced at our car, and I liked to move apart my legs a little, so the skirt slowly lifted up. Everything was a fun. We passed everybody, and that excited me, too.
By the middle of the day the road had become narrow. To pass somebody Rob had to cross the double line. It was scary, but added some adrenalin.
At some point my husband decided to overtake a huge track with a trailer. Its driver didn’t want to let him and sped up a bit, so did we.
Suddenly we see a little Dodge approaching us. Rob thought he wouldn’t have time to pass and slowed down, but the truck slowed down, too, having decided to let us go. One second of tragic misunderstanding and we fly straight to the ditch. All we could see was the blue sky and green trees on the side of the road. I couldn’t believe it had happened. I opened the window and began to straighten a little bended antenna. Robert got outside, having lifted the door up like hatch. He was so upset that I realized that antenna wasn’t our only problem. Some people were coming and asking if everything was fine, and if everyone was alive. They gave some advice. I got out the car, made my way through the bushes, and sat on a fallen tree. Later everybody went away and police arrived. They drew up a report and stopped a truck. Truck drivers agreed to help us pull out our car. They were hitching up the tow-line, cutting down bushes, giving advice to Robert. Finally, having the car hitched up, they pulled it out on the road and went to draw up a report.
It smelled like wet leaves and mushrooms on the side of the road. Cool wind bothered me, so I got up and tried to climb out the ravine. It turned out to be difficult, since I was high-heeled. Soil was crumbling, and branches were tearing my stockings…
“Let me help you,” I heard.
One of the truck drivers who helped us stood above me on the edge of the ravine. He approached me insensibly and, most probably, he was watching all my clumsy attempts to get out. I stretched my hand and he easily pulled me up. He still had my hand…

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......