~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sheryl The Slut {Part 2}


"John," She said.
"Sheryl."
"You’re all shaking and stuff…come to my car. I’ll warm you up a little."
"Ok."
He was still holding my hand and I followed him to a driver’s cab like a nice little girl. He helped me to get in, climbed up, and shut the door. Then John got a thermos bottle from under the seat, poured some and gave to me.
"Coffee and brandy. It will warm you." He spoke softly.
I drank the whole cup with pleasure, and felt the warmth spreading all over my body. My head was spinning. Leaning back on the seat I almost fell asleep…When I felt his hand under my skirt I came to myself, my senses.
"No." I said.
"Why not? You know you want it!"
"I can’t!" More insistent this time.
"If you want it – you can!" His words now gruff.
"Do you?"
"I want you from the moment I saw you. Look at you! Those stockings suit you! And… honestly, you don’t wear panties, do you?" He said with a smirk.
His hand was moving apart my strained legs. Of course I totally forgot about my look! He unbuttoned my shirt, grabbed by tits, lifted my skirt up and saw my hairless pussy…
"Just what I thought!" He whispered.
Nothing could stop him after it. He stuck his fingers inside my vagina, lifted me up a little and started touching my ass…He was grabbing me shamelessly and I couldn’t push him off. I was getting more and more excited. When he stuck his forth finger in my dripping saturated vagina, and used another finger for my ass, I started to cum…
Suddenly he let me go. I opened my eyes and saw my husband approaching the car.
"How are you?" Asked he when he opened the door.
"She’s ok, I gave her some coffee and brandy to relax," John answered for me.
"We have some troubles with suspension here, guys will tow us. Can you go with them?"
Damn how can I go with John after it? But it must be forbidden for passengers to be in a towed car…And after all we won’t be alone. His workmate will be here.
"Of course." Came his courteous voice.
What a look gave me John at that moment! I may be wrong…
"John, come help to hitch the car," the second driver spoke as he approached.
I sat in the car, my thoughts were a mess. Of course, he thinks I’m a whore. Still in the ravine, when they hitched the car, he looked at me…that way…No wonder…A woman in ragged stockings, in mini skirt and with her nipples sticking out…From the other hand I did want a sex adventure and I received it in the person of that rude self-confident man. The real man. What else do I need? I don’t know…
They hitched our car and we went.
John behaved well; he just hugged me a little. Suddenly I fell asleep. I must have been tired, and coffee with brandy helped, of course.
I woke up because the truck was still and there was nobody around. I opened the door and started to come downstairs.
"Let me help." John said as he came up.
"Your husband and Jeremy left for spare parts, and I’m left here to take care of you!"
He smiled happily, took me off the track and carried me off was more like it.
"Put me down, what are you doing." I said.
"As you wish." He said in a chivalrous tone.
He let me slip down the earth, but my skirt was all the way up.
"Someone may notice!!" I exclaimed loudly, but not really meaning it.
He just laughed watching me setting the skirt right and looking around.
"Where is the restroom?"..........

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......