~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Monday, October 8, 2007

Because



For dawns in orchid gossamer gowns,
For peaks that wear the sunrise crowns,
For the winds that make the violets nod.
For sunsets burning in the sky,
For homing clouds that hurry on by,
For night that in blackest velvet shod.

For summer suns, for winter snows,
For autumn dressed in vivid calicoes,
For the smell of springtime's rain-wet sod.

I love you,
Because you have done,
More than any creed,
Could so have ever done.

To make me good,
And more than any fate,
Could have done,
To make me happy.

You have done it.
Without a touch,
Without a word,
Without a sign,
You have done it.
By being yourself,
Perchance that is what being,
In love is,
After all.

1 comment:

D'jierke (The One) said...

I bow my head and stand humbly before you. You have a way with words that still wraps it's fingers around my heart.
I have read this three times and each time, the words seem to blur along the monitor, shimmer with the love I have for you.
I love you, My First
~Dirk

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......