~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Last Word





"Passion chokes the flower when the rage subsides."


"As soon as man does not take his existence for granted, but beholds it as something unfathomably mysterious, thought begins."


"... take any form, drive me mad only do not leave me in this abyss where I cannot find you."


"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder , chaos--especially activity that seems to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom ... Rather than starting inside, I start outside and reach the mental through the physical."


"The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'll have to check out your site.

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......