~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Monday, May 28, 2007

The Last Word




"I have something to prove, as long as I know there's something that needs improvement, and you know that everytime I move, I make a woman's movement."

"It's a rough temptation, but a common invitation ... So take my advice, that's jail bait."

"It is one of the superstitions of the human mind to have imagined that virginity could be a virtue."

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."

"Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them."

"Adventure is not outside a man, it is within. Adventures happen only to those incapable of planning an expedition."

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......