~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Friday, April 27, 2007

Twin Sisters



TWIN SISTERS
EVIL FLOWERS
Oh my two beauties,Red, full and wet!
Twin sets of turgid lips,Which do I love best.
Twin sisters beyond compare,
One midst a pale face and coppery fair,
The other nestled in luxuriant Raven-black hair.
How I long to kiss, lick, bite and stare,
Breath in your perfumed breathes,
Fondle and caress.
Oh my two beauties,Bright, ripe and succulent,
Lush orchids that complement,
How I love your fervidities’.

FRAGRANT FLOWER Oh!

Those pouting lips,
That honey running fount,
Bend o'er me thy perfumed hips.
That I may suck from that scented mouth.
That sweet nectar that is wine to my lips.
Red bearded beast, fragrant flower of the night.
Spread well those turgid petals to my sight,
Entwine me in those musky tendrils tight, but
That I may cat-like lap that soft hooded bud.
THE KISS
Kiss me now this very hour,
Do give me that rose-budded flower
Glistening from dabbing in the lukewarm blood of men.
Oh give me such bliss.
Give me those red pouting lips,
That I may languidly kiss.
And suck from that honey-scented mouth,
The sweet vapour that is thy soul.
And into mine dissolve,
Wine into water, water into wine;
You into me and me into the divine……

1 comment:

D'jierke (The One) said...

Your poetry leaves me breathless with each word pressing heavily onto my chest. Exactly the sort of reaction I enjoy every time I rummage around the Attic.
~Dirk

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......