~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sheryl The Slut {Part 6}


One, then two, and then even three fingers were inside me, and then he began turning them churning them inside, I felt ever knuckle.
"Well, whore, now I’ll fuck your pretty little ass! Whether you want me too or not." He hissed bent over me next to my right ear.
He pulled out his fingers and placed his dick against my asshole.
"Don’t stop me, let it in, you’ll love it!" It was a warning.
I was ready, but something didn’t work. He could not slide into me as easily as he thought. Suddenly my ass was burned with a lash.
C’mon bitch whore!" He lashed me again and again. His belt was all over my hips and thighs. Each lash lusciously stung as it connected with my fair alabaster skin.
"Are you ready now?" He growled as the length of his hard cock lay between the crack of my ass. He dropped the belt, I heard the buckle clink to the bare cement floor. He took my hips in his large callous hands and again started pushing his harden member inside me. Only now he changed his tactics. First he put it inside my cunt, moved a little, and as soon as I got excited he pushed it inside my asshole.
I screamed. The sound of my hoarse voice echoed in my head, shifting my current reality.
"Good, huh?" He got it all the way in and started moving.
I thought I was going to die, the searing pain, burned, but beneath the burn a firing ecstasy awoke inside me.
He grabbed my tits and pulled them, trying to get deeper inside me. Surprisingly it didn't hurt as much as I thought it was going to; I was so excited that my orgasms went one after one nonstop. I felt like the greedy whore I had been called all this night.
"Much better! I told you – you’ll love it. Now you try to move. Fuck my cock little whore." He hissed as his own passion was riding higher and higher.
He let me go and I tried to move towards his dick. I could not do it.
"No, please, I like the way you do it yourself." I begged softly, my eyes welling up with tears blearing out my world.
"As you wish, you asked for it. Spread you legs apart!" He gruffly snatched at my thighs forcing them further apart as I knelt before him.
He laid me face downwards, took his dick out and pushed it all the way in again, then more and more. He liked pushing it in and out, just poking the head in, he kept that harassment going. I began to enjoy it, too.
"Don’t you love when my head enters you ass, bitch?" He groaned.
"Yesssssssss..." I hissed out between clenched teeth.
"Then beg me to fuck your asshole!
-Yes, please, fuck my asshole!" He spoke with a tainted smirk on his lips.
"Good girl! Here’s some more!" His voice almost coaxing more of a reaction from me.
He came roughly, spanked my ass with his open hand and unfastened the handcuffs. And roughly withdrew his cock from my ass, the hard member bouncing as he stood up off the small bed.
"Let’s go, I’ll take you back to John." He smirked again almost evil like.
He brought me to the room where John and the other guy were drinking beer.
"How was it?" John said lifting his head up and turning in my direction.
"She is damn good. But she was so wet that I had to use her asshole! She enjoyed." He laughed now.
"You fucked her ass?" John cocked an eye brow, his face covered in a questioningly look.
"Of course!" He exclaimed rather smug about his conquest.
"She told us she doesn’t fuck in her ass." Jermy piped up.
"You need to know how to handle her." He laughed and bended me a little, turning my back towards them.
"I had to teach her a little with my belt. She liked it." He showed them the bright red welts across my bare ass, where his belt had laid it's mark. He spanked me again.
"Well lets go." There was something threatening in John's voice. As we left the small town police station. He walked me towards the semi and trailer.
"Can you believe it, Jeremy? She let them fuck her in her ass!" He said almost tainted with disgust, opening the door.
"Bad girl, why did you lie? We’ll have to punish you!" Jermy said as if thinking out loud.
"You’re damn right, officer lashed her and she had become as meek as a mouse." John said.
"No problem – we can do it, too! Open up the trailer!" Jermy said, the trailer attached to his truck, since our car was at the shop somewhere.
"Got you. Right behind you." Spoke John in a demeaning tone, make sure that Sheryl heard it quite plainly.
"What are you going to do?" I was scared. For the first time I actually thought that I had gone to far and well was going to be severely punished for that of my actions, even though IT was not my fault!
"We’ll show you exactly what a dirty little whore you are!" Jermy exclaimed loudly.
John took me to the trailer’s door. Shoving me uncermoniously forward through the opening of the double doors, only cracked open a portion so I could be shoved into it. More like tossed.
"Get in!" He bellowed at me.
His voice didn’t leave chance for objections, I fell forward onto my hands and knees, I whimpered as the sharp pain rang through my palms and knees as they skidded over the hard steal floor. They followed in after me. Jeremy found the light switch, turned on the light and I saw the inside of the huge refrigerator. But it was warm and empty there. They locked the door, got the rope that hung from a hook on the back of the left door and tied it to my legs.
"What are you going to do?" As again the tears welled up and spilled from my eyes...

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......