~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sheryl The Slut {Part 5}


"You want more? Well, suck it." An evil grin masked his face.
He unfastened his pants and put his flaccid cock inside my mouth. Jeremy turned me on my side and kept fucking me, while I wanted more and more. Jermy's action pushed my mouth over his cock, forcing my head to bob against the ever growing shaft.
"What took so long with that officer?" Jermy asked, between grunts.
"He wanted to join us. Asked how good she is." Came John's reply as he eyed his woman's mouth working over his cock."
"And you? What did he ask you?" John added.
"Nothing. I told him she’s cool. And was alright with being treated so." Jermy laughed pounding his cock into Sheryl.
"You’re damn right, she’s good fucker, I only regret about her ass…" He wanted so much to force his monster of a cock into her.
They talked and fucked me, it made my head spin their calm voices as I was used.
"Wanna more, huh?" Jeremy asked me sneering slightly.
"Oh yess!" Came my garbled reply.
"Well take her to the cops; let them get a piece of her, too!" John gaffed at her looking down at her.
Saying that he froze, and his body trembled, tightened up as his climax rode through his body, sending warm threads of his climax in my mouth, nearly choking me.
"Would you go Sheryl?" He tried to coax out of her.
"Don’t know…" I could barely speak as I swallowed the bitter sweetness of that of my husband.
Let’s go, you know you want more." John was eager to share her with the police as well, this was turning into one twisted contorted night.
I nodded my head timidly, aching for more. I couldn’t lie, I hardly controlled myself.
"Help me pull her out of the car Jermy, now."
"She is undressed!" Jermy exclaimed.
"You seriously think she needs her clothes there?" Came John's retort blatantly.
They carried me naked towards police station. Jermy had me tossed over his shoulder, my breasts squashed against his back, and my bare ass shining for all to see! I couldn’t believe it – being dressed only in shoes and stockings full of holes I was being carried by an absolute stranger to be fucked in police station. But I liked it the way it was, I wanted him to do whatever he wants. I wanted him to treat me like a whore. I was a whore.
We walked in just like it (I mean he brought me). I turned my head down of shame and humiliation, while he was holding my hands, so I couldn’t cover myself. I never felt so alive in my life.
"Oh you brought her, it’s nice to share?" Two young boys laughed as we walked into the small town police station.
"Take her to detention room, there is a trestle-bed, we’ll fuck her there!" Henry, open the door that led to the backroom.
As led us, constantly looking back and examining my body. I swear he was drooling, I ducked my head down in a showing of submissive behavior.
Those guys saw me as a body, a fuck toy-the body which was brought to them for fun and for fucking. At that moment that was perfect treatment for me. Henry opened the bars and let us in. John helped me in the narrow cell. He laid me on the trestle-bed and offered to strangle me. John was playing the part perfectly, I was actually frightened that he was serious.
"What, will she resist?" Came Henry's voice.
"No, she came on her own will, I think it’ll be more fun if she won’t be able to move, such bitches like to be helpless. You can even blindfold her!" John exclaimed in a gruff tone, smirking down at me.
"Let’s fasten her with handcuffs!" Came Henry's every excited reply to John's words.
They fastened my hands to a pipe along the wall and blindfolded me with my own stockings.
"The bitch’s ready, you can use her, anyway you like she won't know what hit her." John left and the bars clanged behind him.
Then everything was like a dream. The first one fucked me very fast. No forplay, nothing, he just shoved his cock into me pounding my cunt. He did not even taking his clothes off, he stuck his rock hard cock inside me again and again, moved couple of times and then came quick and violently. Probably he hadn’t had sex for a while. He got off me with a grunt, I could not see his face. He left and soon the second guy came. Now I wanted to scream, and as I did, someone, the other man perhaps shoved a cloth in my mouth. It tasted faintly like disinfectant.
I laid on the bad and could be guided only by sounds. A warm sticky rush was leaking from me in spite of the fact that I held my legs tight together. Since my hands were still fastened to the pipe there was not much I could do.
"Raise yourself a bit and kneel." The second man said, as he untied my hands and retied me back to the pipe so I could accomadate his order.
The second one wasn’t in hurry; he turned me and made me spread my legs. And ran his hand over my clit, prodding inside me with two fingers roughly.
"You are all wet! That’s no good; I’ll have to fuck your other hole!" He said in a growling low voice, edged with viciousness yet to come.
Ignoring my protests he slipped three fingers inside my cunt, pulled them out and began to probe my ass. I clenched my entire body as taunt as a guitar string, and then I started to whimper.
"C’mon, relax, bitch, you’ll like it." His other hand came down sharply against my bare ass and then he shoved me down like a dog-my arms slightly elevated infront of me....

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......