~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sheryl The Slut {Part 4}


"You like it? Take it inside your yearning cunt and prove yourself slut!" He said in a demeaning voice.
At that moment John spread my legs and stuck his cock inside me so hard that I moved forward and set against Jeremy. The momentary pain cascaded over to instant ecstasy as I moaned gratefully.
"Start sucking, and working that magical tongue bitch."He tried to push his cock inside my mouth, but then he took my head and did it himself forcing it in roughly. With all this going on I had to open my mouth so wide that my muscles hurt feeling my lips stretch. Jeremy had my hips in his rough and dirty hands and was now sticking his cock into me like a toy.
"You like to be fucked by two cocks lil' precious?" Came his growling tone.
"Aha." Was the only thing I could muster out; as the next moment I lost myself in approaching orgasm…
"Come on, fuck her properly, train her cunt, I’ll thrust into her later teaching a valuable lesson."
John accelerated and I was cumming together with him the contractions, tight and unforgiving took over, I almost lost consciousness.
"Let’s turn her on her back now." I heard, coming back to this insanity of reality.
They were twisting me like a doll a simple plaything, but I was just getting more and more excited because of such shameless humiliating treatment. It was something I have always yearned for secretly.
Jeremy spread and lifted my legs, and started pushing his hard member inside me showing me very little respect or gentleness. John served his dick to my mouth and said:
"Lick it clean, don’t be shy. You liked it, didn’t you? Such a fucking slut Sheryl are you not?"
"Yeah…" Came my weak reply.
I took his cock and touched it with my lips first and then that of my tongue. It tasted bitter, I could taste him and myself mingled together, this excited me more. Jeremy at that moment slowly, inch by inch, was pushing his monster inside me. I knew I was tight, so very tight feeling my hole stretch more and more. I was afraid of what they would do to me if I did not let him inside me.
"Come on, relax lil' precious, yeah, good girl!" Jermy exclaimed heatedly.
He stuck it straight in roughly now and I had a feeling that there was a bottle inside me, I screamed out in pain and ecstasy once more, I swore I was being ripped open by his massive cock.
"Now I’ll fuck you treating you like the slut you are!"
He started moving inside me and I began falling into orgasms again washing over me like an oceans tied. Over. And over again, feeling every passing inch he stuffed into my tight cunt.
"You like them big, don’t you? All sluts do."
"Yeah...." I moaned out for that was all I could fathom at that moment.
He fucked me holding my legs tightly gripped in those dirty rough hands of his, while John slapped the cheeks of my bare ass and my pussy lips with his cock.
"Aaah.....", I stopped controlling myself. And started to cry softly.
"I’ll fuck your asshole, too. You wanna?" Not that it mattered for he was to do that anyways whether I wanted to or not.
"No, don’t, it hurts!!" I finally managed to squeak out in feign protest.
Of course sometimes my husband fucked me in my ass, but Jeremy would tear me in pieces with his thing, his cock was monstrous indeed…
"What a pity, your ass is perfect," he spanked me pertly on my assand pushed his dick even deeper inside.
"You like it, bitch? You move your hips now!" He ordered.
I screamed like crazy, not caring about anything besides his dick moving inside me. Caring not if I was ripped wide open.
"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard some voice. But I was not sure if it was in my head or not.
John opened the door and went towards a policeman.
"Everything is fine, sir. We are just fucking some whore. We paid her and now she is fulfilling her side of it." Came John's smug reply.
"Why is she screaming?" The intruding officer asked.
"Oh, she loves to fuck. She's only getting what she had coming to her officer."
I tried to sit up, but Jeremy laid me back on the seat by force. Pushing me down roughly making that of my head spin with the amount of force that he used.
"Don’t twitch, it’s your fault – shouldn’t scream so bad. It's not that bad now is it lil' precious." Came his audible whisper to my ear, almost threatening like.
And he continued like nothing happened.
The door opened and I closed my eyes because of the bright flashlight and mostly of shame. I was not sure what was worse, them all using me like this, or getting busted by the cop.
"Don’t worry, sir, she is enjoying it." Jermy's voice piped up-the evil look in his eyes made me silent.
"Well go at her then!" The officer said with a laugh, he was just as demented as they all were.
The door closed to the loud laughter of two men.
"You see, it’s ok, come here Sheryl, no one cares what happens to a wayward whore." He hissed softly.
Jeremy put me on his knees so that I straddled his lap his enormous cock never left my cunt, plunged fully into me I was impaled where I sat.
"Now you move on my dick." He commanded.
He grabbed my tits and started twisting them kneading them roughly till his fingerprints were left behind, squeezing my nipples between his fingers till only pert hard little nubs. Crushed like delicate flower buds within his grasp as he pulled and tugged. The shiver of pain, rolled over in my belly only making me want more. Only then I realized how excited I was because of the whole situation. I strained my hips and started moving up and down, up and down. His dick was easily sliding inside me in spite of its size. I guess it was because of all excitement, I was dripping wet I could feel the waves of passion excrete from me.
"Good girl, go on, go on! Lil' precious should we try your ass?
"No, please, I like it this way…" I was terrified that he would split me open, I would do anything to avoid that situation for now. Anything.
John got in and sat next to us. I was longing for his dick, so I bended and tried to reach for it......

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......