~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sheryl The Slut {Part 3}


"Everywhere." He pointed at the bushes and trees by the road.
I went to the forest. Having walked for some time, I lifted my skirt and squatted low behind a tree. The breeze cascaded over my bare ass, sending shivers shuddering through my body.
In several seconds John appeared.
"Go away, I am ashamed!"
"Doesn’t it excite you?" His voice quivered with anticipation and excitement.
He wasn’t going to leave; on the contrary he came closer and unfastened his pants. His dick was right before my face.
"Come on, don be shy!" He took my head and touched my lips with his dick.Forcing me to taste him.
"I know you want it!" He growled forthright at me kneeling in the dirt.
Most probably I did want it. At least after all what had happened I didn’t want to resist. I slightly opened my lips and he stuck his dick into my mouth. Tasting the salty-bitterness of him.
"Good girl!" He exclaimed in a ragged breath as he started moving my head with his hands, and I helped him with my lips and tongue…His dick got hard, it didn’t fit in my mouth any more, but he pushed hard and…got it all the way inside my throat. I felt myself gag against his cock, spittle running from the sides of my lips.
"Oh my, fucking god......" Moaned he, "I like it this way, I like when you swallow it…But I’ll cum too fast, stop now."He ordered in his gruff voice he took out his dick and turned me around rather unceremoniously, grinding the dirt into my knees.
"Get down and spread your legs!"
I bent over as instructed and his dick easily entered my wet from desire almost frothing hole. He shoved his cock into me as he grabbed my hips and started moving in furious pace, practically filling me with his dick. I started to cum continuously. He noticed it and pulled his dick out, setting it against my ass he fired his shot off, in between the crack of my ass cheeks.
"Well, you see? Why did you act like a virgin before? Still in the car I felt you coming. Didn’t you cum there on my finger?" He queried, panting.
"I did."
"I like the way you cum! Let’s go, they are about to return I think."
That cheeky guy terribly excited me for some reason.
We returned several minutes before Robert and Jeremy did. They brought some necessary tools and started working on the car together. The work was hard and I was supposed to cook some dinner with the veggies and meat they brought.
"Those guys sure helped us a lot, we should thank them," said my husband.
“Yes, especially John”, I wanted to say, but at that moment everyone was busy, and I decided to talk to Robert later.
John often passed me with a strange smile, and at some point, being alone with me he asked:
"Will you come tonight? You will have to stay over night; we won’t have finished by the time night falls in full, and it gets awfully dark out here".
"No."
"Why not? You want it."
I didn’t know what to say…
Bar-B-Q, brandy, talks. My husband got drunk fast, and John was constantly adding more. Soon Robert apologized and took me to sleep in the car. And I went with joy, planning to tell him about my adventures. But as soon as he reached the seat he fell asleep, saying “let’s talk tomorrow…”
I couldn’t sleep. My head was full with the scenes of what happened, and I was getting more and more excited against my own will.
"Come out,come out where ever you are......." the familiar voice was heard.
"John, I’m sleeping." I answered him.
"Come on, I know you want to!" His voice teased.
Without hesitating (he must have drunk much, too) he dragged me out the car,there was no worry of waking up my husband, he was passed out cold. So John picked me up and carried to his car, where Jeremy was waiting for us with the door open.
I understood that John had told him everything. They were well organized, like it wasn’t the first time they did it. Most probably it wasn’t the first time. Having me crammed into driver’s cab they got in and began hastily undressing me. In a split second I found myself wearing the stockings only…
Well, she’s at least properly shaved, you were right, I like them that way." Jeremy said as he began to rub his growing cock in his denim jeans, kneading the flesh roughly.
"What did I tell you! And she sucks like a well paid whore!"Answered John and knelt me down, so my head was between Jeremy’s legs. Jeremy was still kneading his crotch, the large bulge there clearly apparent what John wanted me to do with it.
Jeremy pulled down his pants and his dick appeared right in front my face. God, it was like two inches in diameter!

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......