~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Monday, September 15, 2008

A vacation away...



I miss you already My Master, my heart heavy without your guidance of hand in my life. You are the joy in which my happiness resides. Fourteen days seems like a life time without your firm arms around me. My heart is left behind, it resides underneath your pillow where I placed it. I am bound to you forever more.....I will miss the simple things. Coffee in bed, the softness of His breath against the nape of my neck whilst He slumbers, His arm over my side cupping a breast as it rises and falls with each passing breath. I will miss making Him His tea each day when he comes home. I will miss so much. Until I return...remember me my Darling...


Knowing Love,
I will allow all things to come and go,
To be as supple as the wind,
And take everything that comes with great courage...
My heart is as open as the sky
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

True is the word of your eyes
Beauty is the beating of your heart
Love is the smile on your face
Desire is the touch of your hand

To wish is to wish for you
To sleep is to dream of you
To live is to wait for you
To smile is to think of you

And in the end, the love you take
Is equal to the love you make.

I only wish to be the fountain of love
From which you drink,
Every drop promising eternal passion

Inside my skin, there is this place,
It twists and turns,
It bleeds and aches.
Inside my hollow heart
There's an empty room,
It's waiting for lightning
It's waiting for you.

And I am wanting,
And I am needing you here,
Inside the absence of fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love is a flame which burns in heaven, and whose soft reflections radiate to us, two worlds are opened, two lives given to it. It is by love that we double our being; it is by love that we approach Gods
I wish I could carry your smile in my heart,
For times when my life seems so low
Once he drew with one long kiss
My whole soul through my lips,
As sunlight drinketh dew.

The greatest pain that comes from love,
is loving someone you can never have.

Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy
It's the heart afraid of breaking
that never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
that never takes a chance

and the soul afraid of dying
that never learns to live

To be angered by the fact of love is to be afraid of life.

A kiss that's never tasted

Is forever and ever wasted.....

Love Calisto

3 comments:

D'jierke (The One) said...

7 days, 7 nights. Who's counting anyway. One more week until we squeeze together into a small bed, snuggled tightly together. I will hold you My Precious and never let you fall.
Besides this bed here is too big and too cold without you.
Love
~Dirk

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice blog. We like trade traffic with your blog.

Please visit our spanking tgp gallerie.

Best Regards

Abe's Heart said...

Hope you're having a great Vacation Time.

~~I'm awaiting your return with bated
breath.

~x~SinfullyAnon.

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......