~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Monday, July 7, 2008

Your pleasure was my mere offence, my punishment

Here I sit on a living room chair. Wishing my bottom didn't have to be there. Punished and lonely I'm typing this now. He says I behaved like an ornery cow. Ouchie and sore each shuffle does sting My Master is good at this spanking thing. Spanking his First when she gets out of line. He says in a day my butt will be fine for now on this cushion there is no relief. My goodness my Master is testy today. He took it as rude instead of as play. So now my bruised bottom knows how he felt if I'm not careful he says more will be dealt. Nobody loves me my cheeks cry from low I tell them be thankful you're not out on show. Yes sitting is better than bare on display but best would be starting over this day. The spanking is done the check has been paid. My snotty mouth danced and partied and played So here I lay, here sadly, itchy and sore. My Master's palm has settled the score...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She had been waiting to hear. But now I've left wanting to hear more. :)

Greetings and thanks for sharing!

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......