~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Dreamt....{Part 2 of 6}

"The most beautiful things in the world are the most useless, peacocks and lilies, for instance."


Shrouded by the night I took my flight....
Enveloped in the misty night beyond mortal sight..
Xanadu sought I with soft groan and languid sigh...
Pounding pangs of love burned in my throbbing side...
As through the darkest night wandering I did glide...
Phosphorous lights glowed green from within blackened walls....
Ebbed into the inky night and of me calls....
Ribald scenes did catch my sight as through the frosty glass I leered into the light......
Silver stockinged Negroes on guests waited in the green glow naked...
Shadows danced as candle flames flickered....
Across black silk cloths violets dark coated moths...
Hovered around and of the tables littered...
Eerie lights from guests eyes on ebony walls glittered....
Mulberries black puddings liquorice and black cherries...
Swum in black wines as glasses dark-tinted sung with tinkles and chimes...
Xylophones hums caressed negresses peach like black bums...
Jelly-chocolate like they wobbled to the music's sweet strum..
Glowed in the light glossy and bright..
Pointed nips red as red peppers sheen..
Spiked out from black orbs red chillies glossy and glowing they did gleam..
As wet tongues slavered and licked circled round and of them flicked..
Apple red lips pouted glowed in the light like clotted blood..
Pink labial lips moist and wet rose petals hung beneath hairy black clefts..
Embraced leech-like blue veined pricks zucchini like tomato headed dicks..
Rotund thighs - uplifted high legs well spread gaping and wide-
Sarracena cephalothus blossomed twict - meat eating gullets voracious and wide-Clutched around gulped down red pepper-headed knobs glistening and round Swallowed cocks swollen spurting semen pollen....
Out of cocks' lips -that slit like mouth- that did gape and pout...
Oily liqiuds gushed and from the cocks' heads rushed....
Emissions pearly white phospourescing in the green light....
Bubbled and frothed over flowed cunts' lips and to the ground drips...
Splattered splashed silvery jewels over teak as through the air liquid light did streak.....
Xanthochroid nymphs ebony skinned pimps....
Entwined like vines in sixty nines....
Assiduously lapped sucked licked cunts' and pricks'....
Plants prodigious entwined on floors over legs up doors.....
Petals' clutched petals' corollas' stamens' fucked which on pistils' sucked ...
Ampelopsis Anthuriums Amaryllis Nidulariums.....
Arabesquesed in the light shadowy shades dancing o'er shapes who on each other plays.......
Sap from flowery mouths flowed and oozed and with the semen fused.....
Viscous paste velvety drops in every place on bodies and floor plops....
Panting one hand on tit while the other in my panties slipped...
O'er clit flicked and in my cunt's hole dipped...
Dribbling wet while flowers cunts' and pricks' dripped...
Effusion's flowed and down my legs glowed..

From puffy lips pink damp sticky plump clefts...
As fingers danced oily juices run o'er fingers as they pranced...
Round buttocks thighs as with silky sighs...
Screams squeals my face I rubbed with cunt's cream....
While squatting wide I melted inside with a g-spot gush which split my sides.....
Squirted spurted spumed and sputtered and o'er the ground the surging stream rutted....
Cunt like slits fanny wide pits through which the glowing spend flooded
The night in rivers of light web-like liquid light phosphorescing bright out of sight.........
Slipping slurping into the spend I slid splashing...
Around down all around bubbles fizzed and tossed me around...
Globes of light foamed around me boiled bubbling frothy light...
Effervescing spuming in the spend amniotic like tumbling...
gurgling burbling down cunt-like chasm swirling furling....
around channels salmon coloured down tunnels clit-pink enamelled..
Xanthic fluids swirled through which I rolled tumbled and whirled...
Like a child birth-like into a chasm womb-like....
I was flushed with a rush a mighty gush.....
pissed out with a roar and flooded the floor......
Within a vault I will tell a hot humid red hell ....
Flames danced licked and lapped multitudes which spread to my view.....

1 comment:

D'jierke (The One) said...

I remember well the first time I read these words. It seems such a lifetime ago yet like fingerprints on a glass, they shimmer to the surface once more. I wanted to so badly to meet the person behind these words, intrigue and mystique drew more back for more. Love and affection will hold me to you forever.
~Dirk

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......