~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The cistern of my lust, and my desire..

"The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding."



Be my temptress enchant me with your sultry styles so warm. Surround me in dreams, cross a thousand hundred miles. Arouse me with your eyes on fire like dancers in two flames. Seduce me with your smile, ignite my heart to burst then burn. Delight me with your dreams that shower me in my night.Caress me with your lips, kiss me into the bright white light. Devour my with your mouth, suckel softly with great care. Feed me your breasts let me nibble here along pert tips. Intoxicate me with the juice of your gush, let me drink from your flower of love. Cling on to my body, feel the powers that lay there deep within. Exchange hearts with me, let me feel your soul pound in my chest. Shine for my eyes, let me be blinded by your glow. Cover my with your love, sing songs only my heart can hear. Desire my sighs moist along the smallness of your back. Crave my flower against your rose as we burst alive into raptures golden love. Dance for my eyes, let me feasts on the beauty of you. Share your life with me my love, feel the wonders of my care. Be my temptress in the night, my amazing souls wondrous fire light. Open me further to the story in your eyes. Walk with me by your side into our future sunrise. If I should stumble, hold on tight and show me the way to heavens most golden light....


From where I lie, nestled between your tender thighsI see stretching out before methe spectacular landscape of your beautiful body. My nose is surrounded by the trimmed bush that sprouts upon a bony ridge.Unseen, my tongue has found the fountain of your womanhood and your earthy taste is sweet within my mouth. My eyes travel across the flat plain of your soft stomach, lingering at that shallow crater where a small gold ring decorates the rim most distant from me.


It is a rolling meadow to the lush foothills of your breasts. Large full, round firm mountains, a matched set, twin peaks each topped with its own perky nipple sitting alert as though calling out for attention. Beyond the mountains your chest and neckdisplay the warm reddish flush that signals your arousal, like flowers announcing the coming of spring. My eyes travel over your chin, finding full lipsthat reveal nothing of your intense inner pleasure,save a small upturning of each corner.


Your eyes are tightly closed as you look deep within. Red copper hair provides a wispy frame for your lovely face as you are swept up in the avalanche of your arousal. Your face reveals no recognition of my presence, for you are swallowed up in the ecstacy of your sexual pleasures.


As I now concentrate on my pleasure in giving to you, I close my eyes, for I have captured the landscape of your body. Your indelible image is imprinted on my mindand in fantasy, I will swallow you up. My mouth will consume you, taking you inand you becoming a part of me and I of you until the plains heave up, the mountains shake,and the bodyscape before me erupts with the furyburied within the deepest strata of your passionate soul.


Calisto Demon

1 comment:

D'jierke (The One) said...

what is mine is displayed for all to see, my trophy, my prize. But it is my possession that allows me free reign across your naked body, betwixt your thighs, and nestled into your breast.
~Dirk

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......