~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Jaded {Part Eighteen}


The Torrid Tale Of Jaded

This time it was Jade who made the point. Vincent was flabbergasted. Since the beginning of the evening he thought that he had been able to read her like an open book and her confession took him completely by surprise. He began to look at her differently. She was much more sensitive than he first thought. Up to now, most of his attitude was more a way of protecting himself from all this erotic intention, but her delicate confession was so... moving that he decided to lower his guard and to play the game more kindly.

"Sorry, Jade, I think I have been a little rude with you up to now, taking some pleasure in contradicting your aims. I was just protecting myself. I have lived through so many sad love affairs that now I am very cautious, you see."

"On the contrary, I thank you for your attitude, Vincent. I am so happy to have met you. You cannot imagine. Do you want me and my employees to clothe ourselves?"

"No, no, you are wonderful like that."
"Thank you Vincent. You see, we are not naked just when I receive men here. It's our normal way of life. I like to be naked, to commune with Nature, it's not for sexual reasons like... this evening."

"I could see it. Your employees were acting very naturally, as you also do, just as they would have been clothed. I would like to make some paintings of you and some of the girls here. Do you mind?"

"For me there is no problem, Vincent. But you need to ask the girls first. I don't want to oblige them to pose for you if they don't want to."

"Thanks, Jade." And then for the first time he kissed Jade tenderly on the lips. She cuddled between his arms, already melting with passion. But Vince was a very strong-minded man and he separated gently from her.

"It's already quite late, Jade. I need to go back home now. Will I see you tomorrow?" he asked, smiling.

"Oh, please don't go, stay here to sleep... with me." Jade almost pleaded.

"I can't do that and you know why. Will I be able to control myself with such a beauty as you in the same bed as me? I prefer to let love come slowly to us first."

"Then, please, just stay and sleep in one of my friends bedrooms, please, Vincent, don't leave me."

Vincent smiled and took her between his arms.

"If it can please you... Then it pleases me too."

Vincent was not a late sleeper and he was always awakened before everybody. He loved the morning's silence with early bird's songs as nature awakens. Living in Paris, he knew that the big city's sounds would drown out these charming chirpings when human life would take again possession of the town. As a truly solitary, Vincent awakened renewed with pleasure everyday.

On the contrary, Jade was a night bird, afraid of dawn and loving to live in the mystery of night and stars.

1 comment:

D'jierke (The One) said...

Ah Lea...the pictures have left me almost breathless as I gaze at each depiction of such eroticism. Now how did you know I am obsessed with breasts...*smirks*
I will never leave you my love, nor permit you to leave me. I will stay with you forever.
Love
~Dirk

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......