~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Her Devotion




Tie me very quickly,
if You have to use some lace,
show me what You're thinking,
give me just a taste.

Speak to me of leathers,
and of whips and chains,
little things intended,
to bring a bit of pain.

Take and cover up my eyes,
use a silken sash,
so I won't see it coming,
when You start to use the lash.

Are you thinking I could use
a little bit of taming?

So that I won't misbehave,
is that for what You're aiming?

As the lash begins to sting,
I strain against my bonds,
but my body does betray me,
and I find that I respond.

What is it that You've done to me,
what is this that I feel,
the sensations that encompass me,
that are making my mind reel.

Now I live to serve You, Master,
to do as You command,
You rub and kiss the reddened welts,
and help me once more to stand.

I take and drop before You,
bent forward at the knees,
please help this one obey You,
for I only want to please true.....

1 comment:

D'jierke (The One) said...

What can I say but......Yes.
...By His Hand He Will Command

Love Always
~Dirk

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......