~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Monday, April 5, 2010

If I Could..

If I could turn back time, change a few things, do something different instead of the path I chose, I would have done things differently. Most of my life has been wayward, now I have direction and guidence with a caring loving hand. At times my direction gets clouded and I lose my way and fall assunder. Try as I may, I still lose my direction and get lost, in the process the owner of my guidence and direction; I lost sight and did not follow the instincts that have been shown to me by Him. I should have seeked out His guidence and direction, now I understand fully the consquences of my actions, and can only hope that I can repair what has been wrought. I have learned a valueable life lesson again in my life, something that should not have been forgotten. Repect. First I must respect myself and then those around me. I can only hope that my short commings will repent itself and so then carry on my life with my hand in His, His in mine. I think of you, and I miss you. You are the axis in which my world spins, of this I never lose sight on. Please bare with me, I am only human and sometimes it takes a few mistakes to sink into my head the true faction before me. All that I am, all that I will be. I wish to fill that void in your heart that I created...

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......