~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sheryl The Slut {Part 7}


"We’ll lash you, so you don’t trick us anymore and tell us lies. We’ll do it here, cause you like to be screaming, but no one besides us will hear you here! So your screwed." Came Jermy's voice rather sinister.
They hooked the ropes under the roof over and under the metal rigging there, stretched them so my legs moved upwards, and fastened the ropes in that position. I was almost suspended with my legs wide open, only my head and my shoulders were on the floor. The floor was cold and slightly damp. My hands were fastened to something at the other side of the trailer. They examined me and satisfied, and then they got their belts out and began lashing me from both sides. At first their strikes were easy, but little by little they grew all excited and began lashing my buttocks and thighs quite hard. I began to squirm and bite down on my tongue as to not scream, bringing them a sadistic satisfaction.
"Beg us to fuck your asshole!" John yelled, it did not even sound like him anymore.
"C’mon beg, don’t be shy lil precious! We’ll lash you till you beg us to fuck you. John you’ll start on her!" Jermy was being taken away with the intense moment.
"Please, Jeremy, don’t, I can’t do it!" I started to whimper as the tears welled up in my eyes, my lower lip trembling in fear.
Another lash was an answer. For some reason the pain and shame aroused me. The sting seared into my buttocks, so much so that my breath rushed out in a an uncontrollable gasp.
"Let’s lash her cunt!" Came the gleeful retort from Jermy.
"Sure! We’ll lash her bitchy cunt. I know she wants it. John was no longer the man I used to know and love. He had changed with this new found vindictiveness.
The belt lashed my cunt again and again. There was a sudden rush of wet juice from me as I bucked against my bounds.
"Oooohh...." I exclaimed as a sudden rush of wonderful painful sensations ripped through me straight through my belly.
"She's had am orgasm and we haven't even touched all from the lashing," John said. "A real bitch! Now shall we show her what a dog she is?"
He approached dropping his pants I heard John's buckle from his belt clink to the floor as he knelt down, and with out warning shoved his cock into my wet hole.
Jeremy stopped lashing me, too. He too knelt down and now began to stroked my face with his dick. His cock hardened as the tip stroked my cheeks and pursed lips.
"Take it in your mouth! Use your tongue. It’ll help you when I fuck your ass!" Jermy exclaimed with a tone of warning to his voice as he shoved the tip inbetween my lips.
At that time John took his cock out of my cunt and tried to push it in my ass. I could not scream out as the burning tearing feeling rippled through me.
It entered easily, probably because I was excited, or maybe because I had been fucked there already, violated by that cop in the cell. I was being pushed to yet another violent climax, nonstop from the moment when they lashed my cunt. John fucked me balancing on the ropes his large hands wrapped tightly around the ropes. All the while Jermy holding my hips while he harshly pushed his huge cockk all the way up to my throat, holding my hair. Pulling my hair as he held my had imobile.
"I can’t take it anymore! Let’s switch." Groaned Jermy, the large head purple and throbbing.
They traded places and I froze in expectation. No, at that moment I wasn’t scared and I wanted Jeremy to fuck me. I was turning into that slut that they had being calling me. I tried to relax and let Jermy's huge cock inside my ass. And suddenly it happened. First his head slipped inside my greased depth. He froze for a second and continued pushing his dick deeper. I tightened up by reflex and could not control it.
"Wait, slut! Relax and you’ll like it." Jermy coaxed.
"I like it already, do it, fuck me please." I said it, but I did not even recognize my voice.
"Good lil precious! Just a little more…"
He pushed it all the way in and started moving carefully. John, who was watching us came to my face, knelt down over my head and placed his dick inside my mouth and started to fuck my mouth. He fucked me and didn’t let me suck, as usual; he fucked my mouth like as if it was my cunt. His head reached the back of my throat and flew back out of my half-opened lips to return in half a second. Barely giving me a chance to breath, I gagged.
Two men were fucking strangled me in the most indecent way, while I kept cumming because of all the shame and excitement. I moaned and trembled, shaking in their lustful rough hands.
They came together both men in a wetly grunt of male voices. John filled my mouth with hot sticky threads of his climax. Jeremy sat on the floor flat-out panting, as I felt the hot ebbing tide drip from my ass.
"At least unfasten me." I said in but a whimpering whisper.
"Ok, dear." John's voice had softened now as he nodded to Jermy to start untying me.
Jeremy unfastened the ropes and carefully put me on the floor in a rather gentle like manner as though I might break.
"Don’t lie on the floor – you’ll catch a cold." John drapped his shirt over my shoulders, as if on cue my teeth started to chatter.
"You’re so fucking good! How’s in your ass?" Came Jermy's voice, a distinctive calmness about him now.
"I loved it." I could not lie I indeed loved it, perhaps a little to much.
"I told you – you’ll like it, and you didn’t believe!" John laughed.
"I was scared." That was the truth, for most of it I was terrified beyond belief.
"In vain. That’s why we had to lash you…don’t be offended…" Jermy said as he twirled up the rope and looped it over a hook on the trailer wall.
"I’m not, I liked it......"

The End.

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......