~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Reflections Of My Soul



An erotic night in which she had planned
As I gave in to her every demand
Her skin like milk and body so cold
My soul once mine has now been sold
Her eyes they glowed in the pitch black room
With a smile on her face to seal my doom
Her nails so sharp she scraped down my chest
My blood then trickled onto her breasts
We shared our blood in the passion and fire
A taste so sweet that we both now desire.


When the sun rises or the moon arrives, they are the light and I am the dark. I am the dark in their resonating light. When God got there for the first time in Heaven, I was the first dance. I am the first dance to a great wake. When Lucifer went down, down to thy burning Hells, I was the dance. I am also the dance to great death.

I am a soulless creature, just a body, and no spirit. You ask how such a thing can live in thy world of humans, and I reply that it is because I am controlled. Controlled by two others with such power. Humans are funny, never believe what they cannot see and yet they say I am no such thing. They do not believe me.

Well, I don’t blame them; I mean this does sound like someone who just got out thy white jacket. But still, I do not blame them for not believing such a tale. This is all of me; everything I had to suffer, everything I had to live with, and I still dislike this… Living this life, like a creature from Hell is verily hard, these are my last memories, last regrets, my last regards…

What am I? Even I am not sure what I am any more, but a foul creature with no spirit. No shadow and no reflection now, I am changing but what till? She says that your voice chased away all the sanity in her; I chased all the sanity in me by doing something else. Just watching as I change into a creature, with no humanity left… May t'is be a vampire, and maybe something else...

T'is what I had to live with my whole life, such suffering of a curse most dark. I watch out my eyes, as thy sky grows darker,
the Earth closing its eternal eyelids, concealing thy sun once
more and hiding thy noble Earth from such a thing called light.
And once again bringing out another yellow light that all of the
creatures hail to, thy moon, thy bright and noble moon, like as if it was
thy bright and golden halo of the so-called Jesus Christ.

Everyone has a sanctuary, a symbol, a scar of sorrow that mustn’t be touched, for especially with me. Because a sorrow as great as mine is much more fragile than any other. Any other sorrow still remains fragile and shan’t be touched. The man in thy mirror faced me and stared at my scar, it mustn’t be touched, but he did so anyways, and healed my scar....
This is everything, this is me…All Of Me…

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......