~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Kaleidoscope Of Indescressions





Sitting alone under a bridge. Haven't eaten for days. Can't even get it Up! I see myself as a Waitress in a skintight black silk Chinese long dress. Split open at the thighs. Scarlet high heels, purple lipstick, dark eye shadow - Utterly ravishing! Ninety obese pompous prosperous gentlemen. Splendidly dressed. Smooth skinned, pink cheeked, trim haired moustaches beards. All drool at me. Making my ass feel hot and my pussy dripping wet. And in their bulging eyes I see Lust, greed, power, sex, food, lobsters, buns, cocks... That really turns me on! I glide along sinuously ogling at them "Here is one chopstick. Sir I shall get you another one." "We made this dish Especially for You!" "Is there anything else That I can do for you Exalted one?" Oh, Daddies Oh............

No comments:

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......