~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Thursday, June 12, 2008

For This day and many more lifetimes..

"Other women said they have seen angels, But I have seen thee And thou art enough."
I remember as though t'was yesterday, two years have passed and flown over our heads. Like the wind that caresses our world, you caressed mine for months over distance and folly. You showed the way to my salvation, that there is good in the world, if you but ask gently for it. I will never look back on once was, but what is, and what will come. You are my life, the breath of my Life. His happiness is her joy and she would not change this for any bauble, or thing of value. For He is priceless to her. Thank you for being in my life, and showing me the way. I am no longer a little girl lost. Happy Anniversary my One. I love you more today then I did so yesterday.


In this world full of hurt and pain, I need someone who would help me through the rain. To comfort me when Im sad, Doing everything just to make me glad. In this world I need a Brave Knight, Who would never give up any fight. A knight who would dry away my tears, Telling me to overcome my fears. A knight who loves me for who I am inside, With him there's nothing more I need to hide. A person who will still be standing strong, Eventhough everything has gone wrong. I need someone who is willing to give me more, Someone I can call my Knight In Shining Armor.
He once so said that to that of I, "...I am no knight in shining armor." I always knew He was mine, even if He did not know this at that time. I did. And He has yet to disappointment me......

1 comment:

D'jierke (The One) said...

There is debate yet m'lady if I am your knight in shining armour *smiles* but I do know that as The One who has taken you for His First, I will forever love, protect and nuture you.
I will never leave your side for I would not find another worthy of me. You have a piece of my soul, I have a piece of yours. Together we exist as one. Your smile and your giggles and your occasional cries of pain are what completes me.
Forever your hand in mine.
Love
~Dirk

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......