~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Monday, May 26, 2008

I Dreamt {Part 5 of 6}




Into a thousand lights which flickered across my sight.......
My head thrown back my hair did stream over the ground all around ....luxurious and black...
Retreating the shadow shrank back into the fog and inky night....
It's eyes glittered like metals points while the fog glowed and shimmered an emerald wan light.......
Emerald green light phosphorescing bright.........
Shafts of white electric light split the night flickering flashing to my left and right.........
Shutting out all to my sight the fog glowed phosphorant white....
Dissolved into a gauzy curtain a room appeared then the fog disappeared....Shadows danced upon a temples walls............
Hierodule kizreti shamkhati Ishtar's sacred whores........
Around the walls did sport and play lanquidly lay gambolling gay......
Erech within Ishtar's home of harlots strumpets and hetaerae.....
Frankincense myrrh incense sweet did curl and twirl from a glowing hearth.....
By a bed striped gold black and blood blood red......
Xanthomus eyes did leer at me from a priestess so naked so heavenly...
Her hair black as night gold dust bestrune glittered from the flames flickering light.....
Ringlets tight cascaded down o'er her breasts snake like.........
Purple pearl henna bright covered her hands and feet so slight.....
Turgid nipples date like black where set within aureoles red.........
Spiked out from her tits plump white bed.......
Around her pubis curled jet black hair myrtle like lips hung neath a blue powdered lair....
Her lips redder than the bruised lips of roses red......
Oh my two beauties I imploringly saidRed full and wet!
Twin sets of turgid lipsWhich do I love best
Twin sisters beyond compare
One midst a pale face white and fair
The other nestled in luxuriant Raven-black hair
How I long to kiss lick bite and stare
Breath in your perfumed breathes
Fondle and caress.
Oh my two beauties
Bright ripe and succulentLush orchids that complement
How I love your perfvidities
Kiss me now this very hour
Do give me that rose-budded flower glistening from dabbing in the lukewarm blood of men
Oh give me such bliss
Give me those red pouting lips
That I may languidly kiss
And suck from that honey-scented mouth
The sweet vapour that is thy soul
And into mine dissolve
Wine into water water into wine
You into me and me into the divine...
Pouting lipped the priestess her breasts offered to me languidly softly said......
"Love them well I do fondle and caress alone I do tell
With them I do play I do pleasure them....
Encased in flowers my nipples I tweak for hours....
Kiss them suck thy sap
Oh my love like a child to a mothers pap
The kisses of thine are more sweater than wine,
Rush place o'er my mouths thy mouth busy thy self on my loves juicy founts....
Clasp within thy kiss my lids which burn warmly as thy lips.....
Slide thy tongue along my arms round my tits up under arse....
Scratch thy nails along my sides I imploringly ask.....
Entwined like vines the odours from our twats rose two natural censures with perfumed glow......
About my neck her saffron-scented thighs she placed and closed with tight embrace......
Slit slippery and wet glistened and glowed phosphoresced in my face
Clit pinkie red through its velvety hood quivered and upward stood.........
A throbbing bud pistil like from flowery lips......
Enthralled my gaze enchantingly swayed cobra like as she waved her hips..
Cunt lips meaty and red like hot house flowers pouted and spread....
Gaping wide inner lips outer lips clung to her thighs inner side....
Xylobalsam scent from her cunt wafted round my nose and on the air was sent.......
Cunt juice bubbled out of her cunt hole and flowed about.....
Glittering gleaming a babbling brook around her lips down hers arses nook
Puddles o'er gilded sheets warm cunt juice rutted through the blood red pleats........
Oh! I sighed those pouting lips That honey running fount
Bend o'er me thy perfumed hips
That I may suck from that scented mouth
That sweet nectar that is wine to my lips.
Black bearded beast fragrant flower of the night
Spread well those turgid petals to my sight Entwine me in those musky tendrils tight but
That I may cat-like lap that soft hooded bud.....
Flickering lick fluttering flick my tongue danced o'er her quavering clit
As finger in her arse hole diddled cunt juice from her twat pidddled...
Around arse squelching slurping her cunt I frigged as out of her hole her cum dribbled......
Ohhhhh she sighed and Ahhh she cried as up her belly o'er tits my hands did slide......
Smearing her cunnies cum round nipples tight a blood red spike and o'er bum.........
Pouting lips my tongue into slips as down her arses crease her cunny cream drips..........
Purple dust o'er aureoles like dark red rust speckle and gleam in the phosphorescing cunny cream........
Candle flames flicker and float mirroring light flashing bright in the cunny cream smearing her tits belly and her pussies seam........
Eager lips her nipples kiss slaver around and o'er her mouth slips......
Tangled legs pubic hairs tits to tits rolling round up and down the cunny.........
Cream we smeared around...
Cunny scent frankincense shadows horns Erie forms slurp squelch moans and yelps.....
Round in out through the room did float to dance about....
Around me with a mighty heave she clasped her cunts sleeve.....
Folding tight those lips bright a meat eating flower sucked me in in into its juicy bower.......
Slips slides my hips inside cunny muscles did grip and guide.....
Down blood red channel I did slide along damp dark oily sides I did glide..
Red lights the sides bespeckled bright phosphorant fire-flies lit the night...
Splattering spluttering red-amber ice fire-flies fluttering blood-red light...
Through brambles that rambled in black inky night to their horny thorns prince and queen dangled.....
Left to right pools bloody glittered bloody drops pitted from the myriad's that on turgid spikes flickered.....
Effusive roses effulgent from enamelled pools grew effervescing efflorescing armours black lacquer caressing.......
Midst brambles horny shambles encased within red roses bower....
Lay a beauty sleeping o'er which blood red petals shower......
Xerophtes ancepholites laced lewd entwined o'er alabaster slab black upon her back she reclined........
Glass slippers yellow her feet did house skirt short saffron satin lay beneath a black brocaded blouse.....
White panties clutched a pussy's lair from who sides did streak bushy black hair.................
Pouting lips through the panties sheer did appear.....
Red menses stained from periodic flows o'er a hundred year......
Covered the slab like a dark red scab phosphorecing bright a rose red light
About her glowed as my clit did swell and turgid grow.........
Pink throbbing hood back curled into a cock my clit unfurled.....
Tumescent cock ten by eight knob bright and red its eye from the foreskin did gape.....
Pounding pangs did rip my sides as my cock grew hot the beauty sighs.......

1 comment:

D'jierke (The One) said...

Another excellent chapter m'lady. Lascivious imagery & lecherous prose formed into words to set my soul afire. Each chapter draws me deeper into your dark heart. Hold this wizened hand My First. I can only guess that it's going to get darker yet.
Love
~Dirk

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......