~Salutations~

"Welcome to the Darkside. We have cookies."

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Flame




Love is a flame which burns in heaven,
and whose soft reflections radiate to us,
two worlds are opened,
two lives given to it.

It is by love that we double our being;
it is by love that we approach Gods.
I wish I could carry your smile in my heart,
for times when my life seems so low.
Once he drew with one long kiss
my whole soul through my lips,
as sunlight drinketh dew.

The greatest pain that comes from love,is loving someone you thought you can never have.
Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy,
it's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance;
it's the dream afraid of waking that never takes a chance and the soul afraid of dying that never learns to liveTo be angered by the fact of love is to be afraid of life.
Remember every flames is started with but one spark.
A kiss that's never tasted.
Is forever and ever wasted.....

1 comment:

D'jierke (The One) said...

My pain has been this distance these long months. I count the hours now m'lady until I can taste your lips again.
Love
~Dirk

That's Life

That's Life

The Master Of Her Domain

The Master Of Her Domain
There is One for everyone. The Master of my Domain is the axis in which my world spins. There shall only be but One. Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows. But they are the ones who weep when you're gone. Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful, and the ground so very cold......